Thursday, June 4, 2009

New website pending...

As alluded to in a previous post... I am reconstructing the Bottomless Cup web presence, hence the lack of blogging recently. I had hoped to have the update complete by now, but as we all know these things always take longer than intended! My revised goal is to be up and running with the new site by the end of this weekend (fingers & toes crossed, breath held!).

In the meantime, I encourage you to check out all the great sites listed under the blogrolls to the right or search the archives of this blog.

I also want to take a moment to express my sadness in the loss of actor David Carradine, who as of this posting was discovered in a Bangkok hotel, the possible victim of suicide. The world will miss such an incredible and iconic actor.

Have a great weekend internet world, and check back early next week for the all new and improved website!

2 comments:

Pablo Javier Frizan said...

Good for you, Kelly!... This format it's a king boring and it's the same of my own blog, he. If you wish check this labola-en-laingle.blogspot... Its my other site and it's has a quite better design.

Milasha said...

Probably there is no place like the internet where you can meet so many people at the same time. Of course, you can to a night club or some other spot where a lot of people gather, but you can’t be sure that all of them will appeal to you or they will like you. This is disadvantage of getting acqauinted in real life. Try online dating to feel the difference. north carolina dating