Friday, April 6, 2007

Band Name

I'm in need of a name for my big band. Everyone has a cool band name these days. There's Kyle's Awakening Orchestra, Darcy's Secret Society, and Joe and Bob's Cafe Simpatico. To name a band after yourself is passe. I can't have the "Kelly Fenton Big Band!" "Kelly Fenton Jazz Orchestra" is a little better, but still quite uncool.

I was thinking of something from the Wonder Woman mythology. But somehow I don't think the "Gauntlets of Victory" or "Lasso of Truth Jazz Orchestra" quite paint the right picture.

Any ideas?

post edit: What do we think of "The Justice League of Jazz"?!?!?! Hahahahaha.....!

3 comments:

ACN said...

Kelly Fenton's Slow Whiskey Burn.

D0nnaTr0y said...

hmmm... that could work! ;)

ACN said...

Lasso of Truth. That makes me giggle. Snicker, really, and then just laugh. In a good way.

But probably not in a this-is-what-you-should-call-your-band way.