Saturday, April 28, 2007

A Good Laugh

As I write this I am high off of my first (well, second now) cup of coffee in forever!

Most people think that marathon runners are crazy. I say the truly crazy ones are the ones who willing purchase pictures of themselves during the marathon. Oh yes, there is this of-the-devil company called MarathonFoto who profits from the documentation of runners' misery and vulnerability in their attempts to cross the finish line. These mean, mean people are staggered stealthily throughout the race course and snap photo after photo of you as you blindly stagger by. Then they charge an obscene amount of money for the purchase of these incriminating pictures. Seriously, I don't know how these people sleep at night!

For a good laugh, go here and check out the look of agony on my face as I plowed through that humbling experience known as the London Marathon.

No comments: